While WIN committee meetings frequently include members connecting remotely via Zoom, all participation in committee meetings this summer will be via Zoom.
WIN members receive meeting and event invitations via email. General event information is included on the WIN website: www.womeninvestinginnebraska.org.
The WIN Education Committee is looking at opportunities for additional webinar-type programming, as well as planning for the 2019–2020 Grant Awards Celebration.
If you missed an invitation and need information, please do not hesitate to contact us at WIN@nufoundation.org.
- July — Tuesdays and Thursdays reserved for Grants Committee site visits
- July — Grants Committee meeting (TBD)
- July 23 — WIN online voting (tentatively) begins
- Aug. 17 — Education Committee meeting
- September — Membership Committee meeting (TBD)
Sept. 22 — Doris Kearns Goodwin, 25th Annual Governor’s Lecture, E.N. Thompson Forum on World Issues, 7:30 p.m. lecture, other details pending