"In joining together and thinking big, we will make a large impact."
-Lisa Smith, Former Chair of the University of Nebraska Foundation Women in Philanthropy subcommittee
We would love to have you as a WIN member. With each membership, we increase our collective impact on the grants we choose to support, helping Nebraska nonprofits and the University of Nebraska in their missions.
You choose the membership level that is right for you: $500, $1,200 or $2,400 annually. You do not need to live in Nebraska or be a University of Nebraska alum. Members of record by June 30 will have the right to vote on the grants to be awarded in the fall.
Credit or debit card -- By clicking the "Join" button below, you can use your credit or debit card to make your membership gift, either in one installment, or spread over a few months with recurring gifts.
Check -- You can send a check to WIN %University of Nebraska Foundation, PO Box 82555, Lincoln NE, 68501-2555. Please make your check out to UNF CGF and note WIN or Women Investing in Nebraska in the memo line.
- Payroll deduction -- If you are an employee of one of the organizations listed below, you may establish a payroll deduction gift for WIN by emailing us at WIN@nufoundation.org with information about the amount of your gift intention as well as the area in which you work.
- University of Nebraska System and Affiliates (Central Administration and Institutes)
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln and Affiliates
- University of Nebraska at Omaha and Affiliates
- University of Nebraska at Kearney and Affiliates
- University of Nebraska Medical Center and Affiliates
- Nebraska Medicine and Affiliates
Should you have questions, please e-mail us a WIN@nufoundation.org.
For more information, contact WIN@nufoundation.org.
Recurring gifts through your credit card
or payroll deduction offered for your convenience
To attain voting membership, at least $500 of your membership must be received by June 30. The schedule below offers guidance on how to reach voting membership by that date. Should you have questions or want to
change your gift levels, please contact WIN@nufoundation.org.
(Please note that in order to activate payroll deductions, your information
is needed prior to the 20th for the deduction to occur the next month.)
|Month of first recurring gift
or payroll deduction for
June 30, 2020,
voting membership status